FDF License and Export
We have a comprehensive and constantly growing portfolio of dossiers complying with EU standard. We provide full support to our licensees enabling a successful submission of Marketing Authorization for our product’s dossiers.
- Licensing and Supply agreements
- Preferred collaboration model – exclusivity rights in defined territory
- Support on regulatory matters
- Atractive portoflio of already avaialble dossiers with 3-5 new products added each year
- One-stop-shop approach (full service under one roof)
- High flexibility level regarding commercial conditions
- We already hold a product portfolio aimed for a partnership based on license-out model.
- We are committed to developing new generic products and have embarked on forging out-licensing agreements with other pharmaceutical players in the whole world.
- We are actively seeking out-licensing arrangements and strategic partnerships with international pharmaceutical companies focused on marketing generic pharmaceuticals to enter new segments and grow in these markets.
- We are open to exploring out-licensing, for our products in multiple territories. Our dossiers are available in CTD format.
- We are also happy to assist you in obtaining marketing authorization in your preferred territory.
- We are aware that there are companies bigger than us and owning more impressive portfolios, hence we promise to strive more.
- Representative offices
- Pharmacy chains
- Marketing entities
- Direct sales
- Partnership with IPO (NATO, UN, UNICEF)
- Cooperation with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Governmental Agency for Strategic Reserves and Polish Investment & Trade Agency
- Delivery of registered medical products
- Governmental and hospital tenders
- Export on permission of MOH (without registration)
- Emergency export
Foreign Markets Development Director